Office Manager Needed!
Looking for an independent work environment where you’ll thrive and make an impact daily? Lend your amazing scheduling and client-facing communication skills to this fantastic local company!
This team is perfect for self-starters and those who enjoy the hustle of a small work environment where everyone wears many hats! With heavy customer interaction and decades of client relationships, this team is searching for a candidate who will not only thrive in their great work environment but is also able to utilize their exceptional professional communication skills to further the company’s outstanding reputation! This very small team oversees a large volume of scheduling and coordination responsibilities so your contribution will be greatly valued!
Your Daily Responsibilities Will Include:
- Directly manages the administrative staff
- Assisting with the coordination of Anesthesiology support across 20 local dentistry clinics
- Performing complex calendar management to schedule support and book patients around anesthesiologists schedules up to a year in advance
- Communicating with patients to discuss benefits, eligibility and make payment arrangements (including payment plan negotiation)
- Supporting weekly accounts payable and accounts receivable efforts
- Working with pre-established vendors to order and drop ship supplies for physicians
- Providing admin or assistant support to Anesthesiologists and physicians as needed
PACE Staffing Network is one of the Puget Sound’s premier staffing /recruiting agencies and has been helping Northwest job seekers find their “just right” jobs for over 40 years.
A 4 time winner of the coveted “Best in Staffing” designation , PACE is ranked in the top 2% of staffing agencies nationwide based on annual surveys of customer satisfaction.
PACE provides multiple placement options….
- Direct Placement – Full or Part Time
- Temp to Hire Auditions
- Short or Long Term Temporary or Contract Assignments – Full or Part Time
Our services for job seekers include….
- Resume reviews and consultations
- Access to the “Hidden Job Market”
- Insider intros to TOP Employers HIRING NOW
- Confidential Job Searches
- Professional Career Guidance
There is NEVER A FEE for using our services.
We provide paid absence and healthcare benefits for employees assigned to work at client sites thru our services. .
To learn more about how one 2 minute application can open doors to a full range of PACE placement services plus introductions to local employers hiring now, contact PACE’s candidate services team at 425-637-3301 or e mail candidates services at firstname.lastname@example.org.