HIRING HELP / A Byte Sized Menu of Affordable Hiring Support Services
Sometimes You Just Need a Little Help….
…particularly when it comes to hiring, where the full cycle recruiting packages offered by most independent recruiters or recruiting agencies are either too expensive or too overkill. Sometimes all you need is a little help – some HIRING HELP!
While short cutting any of the steps in your candidate screening or evaluation process is never a good idea, making substantial investments in the internal technology and people resources needed to “do it all” isn’t always in the cards for smaller employers who hire only intermittently. HIRING HELP (shortcut – H2) was created with one goal in mind – to help our clients make sure that all the details of their candidate screening and evaluation process get skillfully executed without breaking the bank. H2 also reduces the number of candidates a Hiring Manager needs to review, streamlining their work to involve only a few candidate finalists who they can evaluate in ways only they can do.
What we have found is that when we increase the quality and quantity of candidate screening activities done BEFORE a candidate even meets their prospective manager, we are able to help our clients reduce hiring errors.
H2 speeds up your hiring process, ensures no steps in the vetting process are missed, and offers enhanced candidate evaluation and selection services to avoid hiring regrets down the road.
Here’s the story behind Hiring Help!
We know that many employers avoid recruiting agencies altogether because 1) they offer only one service option – a full deal recruiting package; 2) the fees they charge for their full service packages are high – often too high for a small to medium sized business; 3) the services offered in the full service packages often duplicate work that you are already doing internally – double dipping on the total costs of hiring.
We heard you….and decided to offer a different approach.
While we have several clients who need the full A-Z outsourced recruiting option, we have several clients who use us for specific components of their hiring process – augmenting what they are already doing internally.
HIRING HELP packages are custom designed to close the gaps between you want your hiring process to look like and what you have the resources to actually execute.
Here’s a few of the more popular H2 options that can be CUSTOMIZED to fit the hiring and recruiting resources already in place…
- Job and Preferred Candidate Profiling – a process we use to help our clients get clear on a Preferred Candidate profile – the must and preferred requirements that ensures a successful hire.
- Discounted Job Posting Services – we will prepare and post your job opening in places most likely to get the responses you need at a much lower cost than if you purchased that posting yourself .
- Resume Reviews – we will take that unorganized stack of resumes out of your inbox and deliver them back to you in a short list of candidates ranked by probability of being the “right fit”. A very personalized AI process.
- Candidate Screening and/or Advanced Evaluation Services – to make sure your hiring managers only spend time on the one or two candidates who are not just willing and able to do the job but are the right fit for your work environment.
- In Depth Reference Checks and Other “Verification” Services – we make sure that who you you hire on Friday is the same person who shows up for work on Monday.
- Third Party Criminal Background Checks and Compliance Management – to make sure all the i’s are dotted, t’s crossed, to meet regulatory and internal compliance requirements.
- Behaviorally Based Evaluation Interview Questions – to help your hiring managers see real differences between candidate’s and their ability to do the job.
- Professional Skill, Cognitive and Motivational “Fit” Assessments – a full menu of professionally developed aptitude and skill testing skills that can provide info you can’t uncover in an interview.