EMPLOYER OF RECORD SERVICES. When Hiring Internally Isn’t an Option!
Managing the 1099 Misclassification Risk!
Employer of Record Services By-Passes the Administrative
and Legal Hassles of 1099 Employees!
While garden variety payroll services can provide weekly pay, all the complications of the employer role remains with you. EMPLOYER OF RECORD services, on the other hand, transfers the full employer liability to PACE, untangling you from the time consuming administrative, legal and benefit requirements associated with the employer role.
E o R services are an ideal solution when…
- You want to put a former employee to work but you can’t hire them direct
- You want to use the services of a freelancer without the legal risk of IRS assessments and penalties
- You’ve found employees for short term work – project staff, summer interns, seasonal staff – but you don’t want the hassle of hiring
- You need to by-pass hiring or budget constraints
- Weekly pay
- Hands free mandatory benefit administration (ACA, Seattle Sick and Safe etc.)
- Full W2 employer services – eliminating the risk of IRS audit and costly fines
For more information about our Employer of Record Services or a consultation about where your current use of 1099 contractors might make you vulnerable to IRS fines and penalties, contact us at email@example.com or call 425-637-3312.