Employer of Record. Payroll Services
A Hands Free Pay and Benefit Management Service for Employers Who Want to Put Someone to Work without Hiring Direct!
Employer of Record (EoR) staffing solutions are a great way to put an employee to work without going thru the hassle of hiring, onboarding, paying or managing benefits.
Employer of Record services also provide a bullet proof way of side stepping all risks your 1099 contractor being viewed by the IRS as an employee – subjecting you to costly back taxes and penalties.
By outsourcing the administrative components of the employer responsibility employers reduce their costs of being an employer. PACE absorbs the regulatory components of the employer responsibility – weekly pay, tax withholdings and payment, Hew Hire Reporting, Garnishments, Workers comp insurance costs and claims management, Washington State SUTA taxes and unemployment claims, ACA reporting, Washington State Sick and Safe administration, Parental Leave, FMLA more.
Employer of Record services is a worry free way to…..
- Put a former employee or personal referral to work without violating “no hire” policies
- Use the services of a freelancer, intern or project employee without risking a 1099 audit from the IRS
- Put an employee to work even when your staffing budget is exhausted
Our Employer of Record service package includes…
- Weekly payroll
- Hands free benefit administration (including healthcare compliance, WS Sick and Safe, and Family Leave Benefits)
- Full W2 employer services – eliminating the risk of IRS audit and costly fines
- Electronic onboarding and timekeeping