What’s New in Staffing and ACA Compliance?
A Complimentary Webinar for the Clients and Friends of PACE Staffing Network!
MARK YOUR CALENDAR – December 10, 2014 @ 9 AM (PST)
Featuring nationally acclaimed ACA attorney, Alden Bianchi.
The Affordable Care Act radically restructures how heath care is funded. In 2014, its mandates impacted individuals. In 2015, its mandates impact employers.
For the staffing industry and its customers, Obamacare represents the biggest compliance challenge our industry has ever faced. It impacts all of us who do or utilize staffing services—agencies and customers.
The PACE Staffing Network, in conjunction with the Affiliated Staffing Group, has arranged for Alden Bianchi, a nationally recognized expert on the ACA and the Group Practice Leader for Mintz Levin’s Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Practice to present a complimentary webinar for PACE customers and friends on Wednesday, December 10 from 9am-10:15am PST. Click here to register!
Webinar topics will include:
- The increased costs of the ACA mandates and what they are likely to mean for your 2015 staffing budgets.
- Staffing company costs and price adjustment strategies. What’s going on in the staffing services marketplace?
- Risk Management – things to do to protect yourself from unforeseen fines and penalties
- The “Variable Hour Employee” and what that classification means to the customers of staffing agencies
- What are the strategy “don’ts” under the ACA? When might the IRS come calling?
- Getting ready for the ACA’s discrimination provisions, and the next round of ACA impact.
- Staffing Strategies you can use to contain the high costs of ACA compliance while focusing on your business needs
- The ACA and your 1099 Workforce
- And More!