Administrative Assistant in Bellevue!
Looking to start your career with a great local company in Bellevue, WA? Don’t pass on this opportunity to grow a career as an administrative professional!
This team is perfect for self-starters and those who enjoy the hustle of a small work environment where everyone wears many hats! With heavy customer interaction and decades of client relationships, this team is searching for a candidate who will not only thrive in their great work environment but is also able to utilize their exceptional professional communication skills to further the company s outstanding reputation! This very small team oversees a large volume of scheduling and coordination responsibilities so your contribution will be greatly valued!
Your Daily Responsibilities Will Include:
- Answer inbound calls and provide assistance to various stakeholders (patients, clients, dental clinics, etc)
- Foster relationships with dental offices, patients and family members that reflect the outstanding, decades-long reputation of the company
- Communicate with patients to confirm insurance eligibility, benefits and negotiate payment arrangements directly with responsible, financial parties
- Order and drop ship supplies for upcoming in-clinic Anesthesiology needs
- Engage and interact with Anesthesiologists as needed
- Provide various administrative support as needed
This full-time Temp-to-Hire role is located in Bellevue and pays $21-23 per hour. Working hours are 8: 00AM-4: 30PM (Monday-Friday). Employees receive FREE onsite parking!
PACE Staffing Network is one of the Puget Sound’s premier staffing /recruiting agencies and has been helping Northwest job seekers find their “just right” jobs for over 40 years.
A 4 time winner of the coveted “Best in Staffing” designation , PACE is ranked in the top 2% of staffing agencies nationwide based on annual surveys of customer satisfaction.
PACE provides multiple placement options….
- Direct Placement – Full or Part Time
- Temp to Hire Auditions
- Short or Long Term Temporary or Contract Assignments – Full or Part Time
Our services for job seekers include….
- Resume reviews and consultations
- Access to the “Hidden Job Market”
- Insider intros to TOP Employers HIRING NOW
- Confidential Job Searches
- Professional Career Guidance
There is NEVER A FEE for using our services.
We provide paid absence and healthcare benefits for employees assigned to work at client sites thru our services. .
To learn more about how one 2 minute application can open doors to a full range of PACE placement services plus introductions to local employers hiring now, contact PACE’s candidate services team at 425-637-3301 or e mail candidates services at email@example.com.