The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that between now and 2020 the number of temporary and contract employees will grow twice as fast as the regular workforce. The flexible workforce will also include more job categories, from non-skilled day laborers to interim CEOs. The staffing function in most companies will become more important and more complex than ever before!
Our job is to prepare our customers for what lies ahead by engineering flexible staffing solutions that will continue to make a difference in the broader, more complex staffing marketplaces of the future!
- For clients with large, multi-dimensional workforce requirements, our managed services platform, ONE STOP, provides quick and easy access to a network of specialized staffing resources and worker talent. ONE STOP organizes all phases of the staffing process, ensures quality candidates, and vetts participating suppliers to ensure that whatever the geography, job category or employee volume requested, it will be reliably met. ONE STOP’s ”req to check” service model is fully hands free—saving our client’s infrastructure costs every step of the way.
- For clients looking for ways to improve the performance and/or cost effectiveness of their contingent workforce, we offer a variety of Productivity PLUS services that combine sophisticated labor engineering expertise with nontraditional pay for performance pricing. Direct labor cost savings stemming from Productivity PLUS implementations, range from 10-40 percent for employers managing logistics, warehouse, manufacturing, call center, data or documentation centers.
- For clients looking for quick and easy access to specialized temporary or contract talent, our network approach delivers just-in-time highly specialized employees within moments of your call—regardless of staffing niche or geography.
- For clients looking for ways to streamline their hiring processes, improve hiring outcomes, or reduce recruiting costs, we design comprehensive temp-to-hire staffing programs focused on improving our client’s turnover metrics.
- For clients who need to staff up quickly for seasonal or fluctuating business cycles, we provide networks of recruiting resources that will deliver the quality and volume of employees needed within hours of your call.
- For clients who face the challenges of growing legal and regulatory requirements, we provide the systems, procedures and technology to bulletproof compliance in even the most complex and highly regulated work environments—healthcare, bio medical, finance and manufacturing.
- For clients who want an on-site service partner, we create ON SITE service packages that combine the industry’s “best practices” with an ability to customize to the specifics of client needs.